Daniel Miller, a 6' 10" senior at Loganville Christian, has committed to the Georgia Bulldogs.
Welcome! Glad to have him. He's a guy that came to Dennis Felton's camp and performed well enough to earn a scholarship offer. Has great grades. Large frame that could add more height and muscle over the next 3 to 4 years. Good fundamentals.
With that said, I have a ton of questions:
1. How does his commitment affect the recruiting process for Favors and Shannon?
2. How many scholarships does Georgia have to offer?
3. Is Miller more of a performer, or more of a project?
4. Is Georgia done for the year on recruitment?
5. If not, then other than Shannon and Favors, who would we still consider?
More comments later.