Monday, August 4, 2008

Chipola glad to get Jacob

I admit it. I'm annoyed by the attached article.

http://www.jcfloridan.com/jcf/sports/local/article/indians_add_8_with_new_class/30222/

Chipola is a good junior college. They have a great basketball program, and I'm happy, in that sense, that Jeremy Jacob put together a transition that works for him.

But I'm annoyed because Chipola will actually get to see what Jacob can do for their program, and the Dawgs never got the chance. But for the stress fracture, I'm convinced that Jacob would have played a bunch last year and stayed with the Dawgs for this year and beyond.

Will he be a superstar at Chipola? Jury's still out. Chipola's coach, Greg Heiar, is convinced.

Anyway, once a Dawg, always a Dawg, in my opinion. That is, unless you play against us.

I'll give updates as I can about how Jeremy Jacob is doing.

No comments: