Okay, the first question bugged me. As I thought about it, I realized I had other questions, and I decided to ask for some feedback.
1. Why isn't Polee ranked nationally by Rivals?
The guy is a 3-star, but given his size at 6' 6", tough defensive play, athleticism, role in leading Westchester to the championship last year, etc., wouldn't you figure that he would already be in the top 150?
2. How does Polee's game compare with a 5-star like C. J. Leslie?
3. Does anyone play like Polee in Georgia?
Maybe there is some other unranked guy, waiting for some team to notice him.
4. What are Georgia's chances of snagging Polee?
Polee says that he will take other visits. Not a good sign for Georgia. Do we lead, or is a guy like Lorenzo Romar more likely to get his signature?
5. If we get him, would Polee start?
6. If so, who's in your starting five?