Thursday, January 8, 2009

Class, all the Way

I don't often post much on the football team because basketball is what I like to think that I know. I may start covering the football team in the future, but for now, since basketball is by and large overlooked, I'll continue to focus there.

However, despite my focus on the roundball squad, there are some special occasions in which I broaden the scope of the Blog. And the story of Matthew Stafford and Knowshon Moreno going to the pro's is one of them. Makes you proud to be a UGA fan.

Sure, we didn't win a national championship with these guys, but they gave us some great moments. Handled the media attention well, conducted themselves well off the field, and will be successful at the next level.

Onward and Upward

Note: There is an even longer video of their press conference on UGA's official website, GeorgiaDogs.com.

No comments: