Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sure Enough, Crump goes back to the Bench

Glad that the Dawgs beat Mississippi State, but we won't have help from the refs every night.  At some point, we need to show we can hit a jump-shot.

That's where Crump comes in, or rather, did not come in.  After Crump's great game at Tennessee, Fox decided not to start him.  To make matters worse, Fox substituted Crump in fairly early in the first half, but after Tyree played a couple of minutes, then hit a deep three, he was yanked.

Houston Kessler, however, got ample playing time.  He only went out after picking up his second foul.

I guess it's too late in the season to complain.  Maybe Fox can win the SEC Tournament and get to the NCAA's after all.  I hope so.

I don't know what Fox is doing, and I don't think he knows, either.  I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but it looks like another NIT year for the Dawgs.

No comments: